1.Your membership will be activated automatically either when your online payment has been made or when you finish your transaction at the reception counter. If you have any further question, please contact us on 1900 63 69 20 or email to: email@example.com and we will be more than happy to support.
2. All of these Terms and Conditions will become binding on you and us when your membership has been activated, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. By successfully registered, you allow us to send membership reminders, promotion programs to your submitted contact.
4. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges exercisable for the Type of Membership chosen.
5. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else.
1. The Joining fee 300,000 VND is applied to cover the initial administration costs associated with setting up a new membership and entitle the member to a gym induction session, bookable online. Joining Fee is collected only at the first month of your membership fees. These fees are not refundable under any circumstances.
2. You will have to repurchase the Joining Fee if only your membership package is expired. Member can freeze membership for only VND 100,000 per month. Membership freeze can only be used one time per month. After 01 freezed month, the membership will be automatically reactivated. Freezing membership starts from the payment date of the freeze fee.
3. An extending membership reminders will send to you via Email and SMS at least two times: 7 days and 3 days prior to your due day. Please provide us in detail your contact information. We are not responsible for any missed payment due to the wrong information provided.
4. Your personal information can be changed directly via our website or you may want to contact our receptionist for further support.
1. From time to time we may need to increase the price of membership. We will give you notice of any incoming price increase and will make it very clear when the price increase will take effect and how much your membership will cost after the increase. During this period, you will have your usual right to terminate your membership in accordance with the membership terms and conditions and rules. If you do not terminate the membership by the date given to you in the notice, then the price of your membership will be increased in accordance with our notice.
2. Promotions are valid at the gym highlighted only. The price given is the lowest price available and may apply to off peak or standard monthly memberships – please visit our fanpage (www.facebook.com/thenewgymvietnam) for more details.
1. You may want to terminate your membership at anytime.
2. Your membership fee are not refundable under any circumstances.
The New Gym applies rules for members to ensure that members will have the safest and most enjoyable experience here. We reserve the right to terminate your membership immediately and without refunding any associated costs in the event of a breach of the following provisions. We hope you understand and comply.
1. There is fraud in using the app account information to enter and exit The New Gym.
2. There is an act of using an external PT or providing this service at The New Gym. eg: Enter the gym but do not exercise, only instruct & show others; joined with different people but did not practice.
3 . Taking pictures, filming, propagating images of other members without permission of that member and the affiliate.
4. Do not return the tool to its original position after use.
5. Intentionally dropping or throwing weights to the floor (even in the free zone) causing loud noises, causing danger to people around.
6. Leave personal belongings in the locker when not going to the gym (New Gym will regularly clean up the locker and donate to charity).
7. Failure to adhere to wearing appropriate clothing and shoes when exercising (too revealing tank tops, denim, barefoot, sandals, boots or topless are prohibited). Bring backpacks, bags or unnecessary items when exercising.
8. Acts of causing trouble and harm to themselves and those around them.
9. Failure to comply with regulations in the parking area. 10. Failure to properly dispose of garbage, failure to maintain general hygiene.
11. Using alcohol, beer, tobacco and other banned substances at The New Gym.
12. Participating in and performing illegal acts at The New Gym.
13. Sleep in the gym including the toilet.
14. Indiscriminate use and display of food in the arena’s premises.
15. Theft, gambling, swearing, assaulting others on the gym premises