1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collection of Personal Information
1. Customer information that The New Gym will collect includes any other personal information that you send to us such as: full name, date of birth, gender, residential address, phone number Customer’s mobile phone, email, and any other information of any kind.
2. Depending on each Service, other specific collection purposes, The New Gym may from time to time ask the Customer to provide some additional Information in order to ensure the Customer’s own use of the Service or ensure Ensure smooth communication and transactions between The New Gym and Customers.
3. Before you disclose to us another person’s personal information, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes identified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
1. Website administration and our work;
2. Personalize our website for you;
3. Allow you to use the services available on our website;
4. Send you products purchased through our website;
5. Provide services purchased through our website;
6. Send reports, invoices, payment reminders to you and collect payments from you;
7. Send you commercial non-marketing communications;
8. Send you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
9. Send you our newsletter by email, if you have requested it (you can notify us at any time if you no longer need to receive the newsletter);
10. Send you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully selected third parties that we think may be of interest to you by mail, where you have agreed specifically in this regard, or by email or similar technology (you may notify us at any time if you no longer wish to receive marketing communications);
11. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users (but such third parties will not be able to identify any individual users from that information);
12. Handle requests and complaints made by or about you in connection with our website;
13. Keep our website secure and prevent fraud;
14. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent via our website private messaging service);
15. Other uses.
Your privacy settings may be used to limit the disclosure of your information on our website and can be adjusted using the privacy controls on the website.
We will not provide your personal information to any third party for direct marketing by them or any other third party without your express consent.
E. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information as reasonably necessary for the purposes outlined in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
1. To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. In connection with any ongoing or future legal proceedings;
3. To establish, exercise or protect our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction purposes);
4. To the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or property that we are (or intend to) sell;
5. To anyone we reasonably trust may apply to a court or other competent authority to request disclosure of such personal information in our reasonable opinion, where the court or the agency will likely be able to order the disclosure of such personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
F. International Data Transfer
1. Information that we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any country in which we operate to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
2. Personal information that you make public on our website or submit for posting to our website may be available over the internet worldwide. We cannot prevent others from using or abusing that information.
3. You expressly consent to the transfer of personal information described in Section F.
G. Retention of personal information
1. This Section G sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding information retention and deletion. individual.
2. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
H. Confidentiality of your personal information
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
2. We will store all personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You accept that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; We will not ask you for your password (unless you log into our website).
We may update this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page to make sure you fully understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
K. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to and detailed information about third party websites. We do not control and are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
L. Update information
Please let us know if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
N. Application period
This policy is in effect for the duration of this website.